ToTown of Sedgewick
We are an Engaging, Dynamic Community Welcoming Families and Business
- 11 Km East of Town of Killam
- 11 km west of Village of Lougheed
- 32 km west of Town of Hardisty
- 83 km east of City of Camrose
- 89 km South west from Wainwright
- 137 km west of the Saskatchewan border
- 157 km south-east of Edmonton International Airport
- 206 Km south-east of City of Edmonton
52° 46"21”N Latitude, 111° 41’49"W Longitude. Elevation: 670 m (2,198')
May 6, 2015, Sedgewick Community Hall, 7:00 PM
This is the last opportunity to review Cemetery Bylaw #513 before finalization.
The link below provides information pertaining to bylaw #513.
Public Engagement Session
Please visit the link below to view and comment on our entry in the UFA Get N Give Contest that we have entered for the Spray Park at Sedgewick Lake Park. Comments may be made on the UFA site linked below.
UFA Get N Give
Killam Sedgewick Sprint Triathlon 2015
May 30, 2015
Below you will find all links for information you need to register and participate in the Killam Sedgewick Sprint Triathlon 2015.
All documents can be printed from the links below
Triathlon Brochure and Registration
Town of Killam Triathlon Map
Town of Sedgewick Sprint Map
Full Triathlon Map
Sprint Triathlon - What you need to know
The Town of Sedgewick population of 857 is located in East Central Alberta, along Highway 13 and Secondary Highway 869. Sedgewick is primarily a farming community, with mixed crops and the oil industry is very active in the area.
Sedgewick offers a wide variety of activities for young and old alike:
- Lake: Its very own lake park with beach, handicap accessible playground, wading pool, 35 regular campsites + 13 Long term sites and a group site for 12 and various amenities.
- Golf: 9 hole grass green golf course and licensed clubhouse.
- Rodeo: Annual outdoor Rodeo in August.
- Baseball - tournaments hosted on 4 ball diamonds.
- Bowling – 4 lanes - Youth, Mixed, Ladies, Senior Leagues
- Skating & Hockey: For all ages at our Arena.
- Curling: Curling rink with 4 sheets of ice, annual bonspiels, curling lounge.
- Youth Centre - Nights Alive Centre is open for teens 14 - 17 years old.
- Seniors are very active with cards and floor curling
- Public Library
- Community Hall that hosts various evenings of Entertainment (capacity of 250).
- Royal Canadian Legion Branch # 55 (Capcity of 200)
- Sedgewick Lions Club
- Sedgewick Historical Society
The business community is pleased to offer every service or goods you may require. There is a variety of businesses ranging from automotive service to restaurants and accommodations, groceries, health and beauty aids and medical assistance provide your everyday needs.