RECREATION FACILITY & PROGRAM MANAGER
The Town of Sedgewick has an opening for a permanent full-time position as Recreation Facility and Program Manager. The position is under the direction of the Town Chief Administrative Officer and will control, manage, coordinate and evaluate the operations of the Sedgewick Recreation Centre while also planning, scheduling and delivering programming events.
The successful candidate shall possess:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in recreation or leisure studies, therapeutic; recreation, kinesiology or other related field from a community college or university;
- Knowledge of community resources and service development;
- Effective leadership, interpersonal/organizational and team building skills;
- Possess experience in facility management and recreation programming or coaching;
- Ability to work flexible work schedules with willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays on a regular basis;
- Proven time management; ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple activities and meet deadlines;
- Valid class 5 drivers license;
- Police security check & drivers abstract required.
Salary is commensurate with experience pursuant to the municipal salary grid plus a competitive benefits package. A full scope of the Recreation Facility and Program Manager qualifications, duties and responsibilities can be found on the website at www.sedgewick.ca or can be picked up at the Town office.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume with references to the Chief Administrative Officer no later than 1:00 p.m. on August 15th, 2014 at the address indicated below.
Town of Sedgewick - Recreation
Attn: Chief Administrative Officer
Sedgewick, AB T0B 4C0
We thank everyone for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Looking for work, Check this Out
The Flagstaff Job Board is updated daily, Tuesday to Friday.
Employers are welcome to submit ads at no cost.
Stop in between 9 am and 5 pm to check out all the ads on our bulletin board.
5005 50 Street, Killam, Alberta
Need a FREE Resume? Book an appointment by calling 780 385 3712
Day Home Provider
Day Home Parent
The Following links may be of interest in your career plans
Skills Link– a program to help youth overcome in finding employment
For local Skills link programs contact:
Flagstaff Family and Community Services ~ 780 385 3976
Online Learning –eCampus Alberta– links to various online learning courses
Norquest College– Upgrading and Learning Outreach.